Friday, May 8, 2009

If the Jeans Fit


Wednesday morning I pulled on the pair of jeans I bought for work about 3 weeks ago. After buttoning them up, I realized that I could literally fit 2 hands comfortably in the waist band. So then I tried on the second pair that I bought the same day to see if they fit the same. They did. Then I decided I would try on the pair of jeans that's been sitting on my shelf for the past 6 months, in hopes that I would someday fit into them again. I thought it would be interesting to see how close I was to fitting into them comfortably again. To my surprise, they fit! 

I was in such disbelief that I went on and tried on every pair of pants in my wardrobe. I wanted to make sure it wasn't a fluke. Sure enough, a lot of pants and shorts fit much better than they did last summer!

To celebrate I went down the street and had a steak and egg skillet. Yummm! For my East Coast fans who may have never heard of a skillet, it's a plate of hashbrowns topped with melted cheese, topped with cut steak and green peppers, topped with 2 eggs over easy and a large dollop of guacamole. It probably isn't the healthiest meal, but if the jeans fit, why not celebrate?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment